Our team has been providing long-term solutions to any plumbing problem since 1992.
We're currently expanding our service department to meet our customers' needs, and we're looking
for only the best experienced field technicians to help us do that. Some of our technicians have been
with us for over a decade. That's because we continue to foster an environment of encouragement.
If you're looking to expand your career at a company that will appreciate your hard work and
ingenuity, apply today to help innovate our service department.
Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development. A
dynamic, fast-paced culture that thrives on innovation.
Our mission statement:
At Hudson Plumbing our mission is to build relationships by offering quality products and
professional, trustworthy service to all our customers.
What Does a Hudson Technician Look Like:
- Key Responsibilities:
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with co-workers
- Work company tech "24 hour on-call rotation" with other employees – expectation to answer
and respond to all calls accordingly
- Maintain organization of inventory in company vehicle
- 4+ years experience in plumbing, maintenance, or related field
- Certified apprenticeship
- Journeyman’s plumbers license preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can complete commercial and residential
- Competitive compensation package based upon experience
- Uniform program
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Birthday or anniversary paid day off
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- A team that cares about you. Hudson Plumbing is a growing company in part because we
strive for the success of every one of our team members. That level of encouragement is
contagious, and the customer can feel it. If this sounds like the fulfilling career you've been
searching for, don't miss your chance to apply while the window is still open!